Tuesday 2 December 2014

Orang bajet busy update...huahua

Assalammualaikum....


Dah berhabuk bersawang blog ni fuh fuhh *tiup sikit*
My very first intention when I started blogging is to keep updated of my own routine,
to treat this as my virtual diary,
nampaknya tidak la konsisten.

Maybe because I lead a simple life -
Takde banyak benda nak cerita
or maybe because too often cerita aku bersifat emotional
which only sooth the heart briefly
whilst doing damage to others, i dunno maybe permanently?
or maybe i am just plain lazy? hahaha

So what happened for the past one month?

I am officially out of my comfort zone!!
Phew~~

Aku kan asyik rasa the grass is greener on the other side of the field,
Nak rasa sangat kan??
So sekarang ni biar kau rasa sendiri
But little that I know,
The other side of the field is greener but...
it also means a lot of energy required to fertilize and water the field
so I can always enjoy the greener green

Too early to pass any judgment but what I can summarize as of to date is---
there is no work with no challenges.
the difference would be on how big the challenge is...
You either take it or leave it

I am blessed because I am given the opportunity to expand
and Insyaallah I will make out the best of this opportunity,
and survive like I always did =)

2015 is just 29 days away...
I wont be declaring my resolution this year
because it is basically the same---
to improve and be a better muslim, a better person, a better friend, a good daughter.
to shed all this fat and be healthy*insert crying mode here*
eh, ni dah terbagitau ke cane ni? haha

By the way,
those yang wish to buy Treenea VCOA boleh direct ke Azzain Klang Sentral
And kalau orang Alor Gajah dan sewaktu dengannya (Yup, aku dah berhijrah kerja dan diri ke Alor Gajah)
yang interested boleh sms/whatsapp +6011-37965158 (Ieda). Semua akan direply after 6pm, so kalau taknak stress sebab tunggu reply lama nau, sila sms/whatsapp after 6pm. Insyaallah laju replynya. hahaha


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiking Fuji 2019 for the first time

Assalamualaikum.... Post kali ni panjang sikit sebab aku malas nak buat banyak2 part. 31 Ogos yang lepas, aku dan 10 lagi line up be...