Monday 8 December 2014

My Monday is not that blue...

So yesterday before I went back to A.gajah,
My mother told me "it is sunnah to look inside your shoes before u wear them"
and I was like "uh oh"

This morning when I'm ready for work,
I put on my shoes (ya, u guess it right. W/o looking inside it)
then suddenly my toes feel like it touch slimy thing
and guess what, it's Frog The Prince..lol
Today I learnt my lesson...

1) Always listen to your mother (well, there are things like "hey lets go to big bad wolf" but we sort of like no budget --- this is an exception to disagree with my mother)
2) Never ever kiss a frog that sat inside your shoes. Thou there might be a chance he will turn out to be a handsome prince from far far away land, just don't.


He may have smell disorder....

Like hello, shoes?

hahaha

3) When u have a hunch to wear raincoat before going to work, do follow. Your hunch is stronger than you thought.

You don't want to show up looking drench like a cat who lost its way home.

Oh well, I don't look like a cat when I drench. I look horrible. but, you get the geez.


4) If a man willing to travel all the way from Malacca to PJ after work (everyday), marry him. Coz travelling is very energy-sucking activity (I feel exhausted travelling this past weekend).

But of course, make sure he is not a married man! lol.

5) Never ever overeat on weekend (which I always forget, like I always forget about dieting. haha) coz chances are you will have trouble getting into your uniform on Monday morning..haha

Well, I already learn 5 lesson in just about few hours after waking up. While everyone else have Monday blues, I myself, strongly feels like having Monday rainbow =P

lots of color with different story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiking Fuji 2019 for the first time

Assalamualaikum.... Post kali ni panjang sikit sebab aku malas nak buat banyak2 part. 31 Ogos yang lepas, aku dan 10 lagi line up be...