Monday 22 December 2014

Things that I like

I have a simple taste bud,
I can eat any meal - simple or fancy
I drink simple beverages
but most of the time when I dine out
I took the most time to decide what to eat compare to whoever I dine with
and I'll end up with almost the same menu T__T
Nasi goreng, bihun goreng, kuetiow kungfu...hahaha. gila tak adventurous

If I went to fancy restaurant, i'll go with the price first before selecting anything. well, cheapskate macam ni lah kan?

Although I claim that I have an 'average tastebuds'
it is not easy for me to come to the verdict of 'sedap' haha
I came across few times where my friend's super sedap recommendation is just so-so... >_<

Well, everyone have a different preference when it comes to food.
As for me, as long as it's:
 1) Spicy
 2) Cukup rasa
 3) little broth as possible

then it's a win!

Hence I cook this:




The name is: all-I-can-put-in-aglio-olio

The spicier, the better. nyummm....

most of my cooking involve 3 basic things - onion, chili and anchovies.
Seriously, I can live with this 3 only.
but of course, I would varies my stock with other things...
my favourite is tofu and beancurd and salmon and red meat and and ... eh, macam banyak je favourite... *insert monkey close eyes with hand icon*

I would minimize the number of main dishes as possible.
If I can mix tofu (1 main dish) and veggie (1 main dish) together, then I will. haha... see? I am 'creative' liddat.

There was once, my ex-housemate didn't finish the meal that I  cooked for her,
then on, I never cook anything for her again or anyone else (except for my family).
it is not that I am unsecure, it's just that I don't want to get blame for anything (e.g., food poisoning etc. etc.)

Hurm, that makes me wonder, how would I cook for my future husband. lolz.
hope either I improvise in my cooking skill (which I doubt, because there is no one to practice with =P ) or his tastebuds is as simple as I am...ngeee...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiking Fuji 2019 for the first time

Assalamualaikum.... Post kali ni panjang sikit sebab aku malas nak buat banyak2 part. 31 Ogos yang lepas, aku dan 10 lagi line up be...