Monday 15 December 2014

Weekend and I

There go my Melaka-Seremban-PJ-Seremban-Melaka trip again last weekend.
I didn't mind travelling,
but I'm worried whether my body can deal with it or not.
Remember last time when I black out on my way back to Seremban?
My heart said go, but my body said no.

I always find myself at the verge of two roads (in a yellow wood)
to do or not to do?
to give up or to move on?

I always wonder why cant I have 3rd option of --- all of the above. haha

Well, nevermind. As long as the heart desire, the body is as healthy as one could be, the time permit and I have Allah blessing, I'll try my best to slot in both option in my schedule, thou it means more time on the road and less time for me.

For some people, Melaka-Seremban-PJ is not so far
but for me, it means:

1) 4 hours back and forth journey
2) Riding motorcycle for 2hours is energy sucking, 4hours is double the energy being sucked by your motorcycle!
3) especially if u just finish 10h of work
4) Riding motorcycle seem easy (convenience wise and jam-free --yeah!) but only a rider know what are we are dealing with along the road---> wind, rain, holes, bumpy road, driver's changing-lane-without-giving-signal-because-they-think-other-driver-can-read-mind kinda attitude (we have to adjust our speed etc to avoid accident).

But of all the days travelling,
yesterday was the best! The sweetest and I thank God for the blessing of such a beautiful scenery.

it was totally a different level to compare what I saw from behind my visor, than looking in a full blast aircond whilst driving.

I stopped by on the side of the road to capture this


My phone's camera only capture half of what I actually saw!

Subahanallah is the only word I can utter at that time
From then onwards, I promise myself not to give up on travelling (yet).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiking Fuji 2019 for the first time

Assalamualaikum.... Post kali ni panjang sikit sebab aku malas nak buat banyak2 part. 31 Ogos yang lepas, aku dan 10 lagi line up be...