Tuesday 23 December 2014

Tuesday news

So today I receive a good news
Well, it is not confirm yet but good news nevertheless =P

My superior are considering to re-locate our division to PJ
and thou it is still an idea (yet to get any approval)
I am just happy to hear that

I have a love-hate relationship with PJ
I hate the traffic, the always-jam-and-congested environment
but most of my friend are there
i can also think of improve the furnishing of PJ house
and go to kelas ngaji w/out worry whether i can make it back to Melaka or not

haih (*good-feeling sigh)
what a good news to start my day with =)

Hopefully, may Allah ease and give His blessing,
that next year, we can get green light to transfer to PJ...

Thank you Allah in advance
Words cant really express how bless I feel --- right now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiking Fuji 2019 for the first time

Assalamualaikum.... Post kali ni panjang sikit sebab aku malas nak buat banyak2 part. 31 Ogos yang lepas, aku dan 10 lagi line up be...