Friday 5 December 2014

Turning 18 for the 9th time =P

I miss writing
I am not an avid writer
but I feel comfort in writing (except for writing report . this one I have a love-hate relationship. haha)

my mother thought that i'll become a novelist
I did write a few short romantic novel yearsss back
but I didn't keep track of it.
I bet the 'novel' go missing when we moved out from one house to another.
if it is still exist, I don't think I can bear reading my 'childish' and verangan way of writing. hahaha

I consider myself as sentimental but most of the time I am very blur
blur and slow to detect any emotional changes around me
and when I realize, it is either too late or I'm too hurt to even feeling a thing

people think of me as emotionally unstable. haha
well, I cannot complaint because I cannot see from their point of view nor they can see from mine.
that's why (I think) I always end up fighting with the one I love

'growing up' take a lot of your energy and sanity
(now u know why Tanjung Rambutan is full with adult)
if there is a choice to remain as kids, i'll be the first one to sign up for it =P

but this is how The Almighty 'design' our world
we need to grow up to be His Khalifah
we need to grow up because it is our nature as human

sometimes I wonder whether I am grown up enough to be---
responsible as a daughter
responsible as a wife
responsible as a mother

growing up doesn't necessarily mean you are turning one year older,
growing up means you are mature enough to admit your mistake
and.....
mature enough to admit that you are just a human being
who make and learn from mistake...

but one thing for sure,
for me ---
age is just a number (hence the title. lol)

yearly birth celebration is just a ritual to remind everyone your age count is increasing (plus getting some present for yourself. yay!)
a ritual to remind yourself that you need to buy your own house, a car, putting aside for saving, travelling more etc
little that we (read: me) are reminded that our life is getting shorter,
shorter by a day, or a month or a year...
who knows?

happy growing up to me
as much as I like you (gila. cakap dengan diri sendiri) to have a stable life, stable career, stable emotion....
I also hope that you are being reminded that your time is near...
go on and chase your dream career, car, life or whatnot
but never forget you are always the servant of Allah...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiking Fuji 2019 for the first time

Assalamualaikum.... Post kali ni panjang sikit sebab aku malas nak buat banyak2 part. 31 Ogos yang lepas, aku dan 10 lagi line up be...