Monday 8 December 2014

Weekend and I

Despite time spent on travelling from AG - Seremban - KL
I manage to spent about an hour or two of quality time with my girlfriends - the7girls.
We were colleagues back in KFC Seksyen 7,
hence the name.

We had a dinner @ Wadihana, Shah Alam
The "official" purpose is to celebrate Sara's and yours truly birthday
but, birthday is just an excuse.
Actually we long to gather and chat like there's no tomorrow.

The best time working was when we work together in the same shift
Especially during the peak hours
You can see us 'battling' amongst ourselves as who is the fastest in serving customer
it's always satisfied us when we can clear a very long queue during dinner time (we rarely work during lunch hour as we were still studying at that time)
but we never declare a winner =)

The sweetest memory working would be; when customer look right at you and said "thank you for serving us" or "thank you. but you look tired. chaiyok2"
haha. I added in the 'chaiyok2' but that's how it feels at that time.
it makes me happy, and I take it as a compliment, when regular customer said "Hai, lama tak Nampak"...

Those were the days when surviving (in term of monies) were a lot more important that study.
I always told my siblings that it is ok to work part time during your study
but it is not OK when u start to mess up due to bad time management.
U can have a lot of money from your job, but u'll never get back to the time where u can improve on your study, get a better grade etc.

Erm, overexcited when reminiscing like always =P

We have a very filling dinner, Alhamdulillah
and we catch up with everything we can within the 2 hours meeting,
and we took a lot of picture, which I look bigger than everyone T_____T
we had a great time to summarize.

Then, I had a lazy Sunday sitting and watching movies from laptop before travel back to Seremban, lazy-ing again before going back to A.gajah.

It's amazing how some stranger that u never thought would be very dear to you, end up as one of your close friend;
and it's amazing (with different feeling, of course) how an important people to you, can be a total stranger in just a blink of eyes (well, not literally but this is how I feel)..

Another color of my life to add in to my rainbow Monday =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiking Fuji 2019 for the first time

Assalamualaikum.... Post kali ni panjang sikit sebab aku malas nak buat banyak2 part. 31 Ogos yang lepas, aku dan 10 lagi line up be...