Monday 22 December 2014

Weekend and I

Last Saturday doesn't really feel like weekend to me
coz H is on Saturday's working day
it's replacement working day for additional leave given throughout the year.

For instance, this Christmas (PH) falls on Thursday.
We would have an extra leave on Friday.
Hence the replacement working day on Saturday....

I utilize Sunday to the max
I rest the whole day and only force myself to go out at 8.30pm to buy some food...
Yesterday, I started to feel feverish
but I don't take any medicine to stop it.
I dont like medicine especially those in liquid form.
I rather take big pills then having to swallow sweet syrup
but given a choice, I prefer not taking any. hehehe
So today, I am down with flu and sore throat. sobs.

I'm feeling like Tarzan, the jungle resident already
my phone line are very bad both inside my house and my office
the only time I receive a good reception is when I am out and about;
which is very seldom
*insert deeeeeeppp sigh*
or should I change operator?

I am currently using Umobile prepaid
it's very cheap and convenient (back in KL)
I subscribe to the RM48 - 2gb monthly internet package that comes with 100minutes of call and 30sms, which is very affordable and enough for me for the past one year

but what is the purpose of subscribing if the signal is very poor?
any suggestion what is the best operator in Alor Gajah?
I dont want to find myself throwing my phone away because of bad reception. lols

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiking Fuji 2019 for the first time

Assalamualaikum.... Post kali ni panjang sikit sebab aku malas nak buat banyak2 part. 31 Ogos yang lepas, aku dan 10 lagi line up be...