Friday 12 December 2014

Living in a Jungle

Not literally but that is how my situation feels like.

The mobile reception is very low and sometimes hilang terus in H...
I'm the bear. *suddenly Gummy Bear song pop in my head. lol*

I feel like a bear with a cellphone.
Got technology, but not using.

This is the only best option I had to connect with the world,
taking 5 to 10 minutes break from this insanity...

No, don't get me wrong.
I do love my current job,
totally a different level of 'anxiety' but I am no robot.

Jane need to play once in a while
10hours of working + OT (when required) doesn't make Jane a robot
It means more playtime is needed before she turn into zombie.

Jane is a fat girl
Imagine a fat zombie walking aimlessly looking for human to eat
Gross isn't it?

Fat zombie in action

That's why I try my best not to become one. lol.

Happy weekend peeps.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiking Fuji 2019 for the first time

Assalamualaikum.... Post kali ni panjang sikit sebab aku malas nak buat banyak2 part. 31 Ogos yang lepas, aku dan 10 lagi line up be...