Monday 13 October 2014

Self reflection

It is always easier to lie and say that you are okay,
rather than taking time and finding the right words to explain what do you feel;
because words, either verbal or in black and white, will be digested differently by different people. 

At times I wish that I could just rip my chest open and show them what is really in my heart. Life would be much easier except for that ugly scar on my chest (due to frequent attempt to show what's inside. lol)

but the more I think about it, 
I am guilty of misunderstanding people too
That mostly happened when I have built my judgement first, before listening to others --- 
I end up listening more to myself rather than to the other person who deserve it. Pretty selfish i know.

Have you ever think that whatever things that happen to us, happen for a reason? 
it comes as a test;
it comes as a blessing; and 
it comes as a reflection to ourselves

but often we didnt realise the last one - reflection
because, honestly speaking, reflection is the least thing that I would consider 

There is so much for me to reflect on
25 years of living, I am nowhere near being angel who is free of sin
Allah knows me well what have I done to Him, to others and even to myself
He knows how much destruction that I have done due to my stubbornness, hormone (raise your hand womaann... hormone is our number one enemy that we have to keep dealing with every month for a week or two...) and whatnot

TQ mr gugel
I cant promise a well behave Ida in the future,
knowing myself, I would slip my tongue or turn into EmoBie (Emotional zombie who would kill anyone who just urgghhh dont agree with us. haha. this EmoBie has lots to do with hormone. I just couldnt relate -_-")
but I will slowly improve myself to be a better person, a better daughter, a better friend, a better muslimah in and out. Insyaallah. 

Hence, let me mark today as the day where I hope and pray to Allah that I will be more patience, more sane (rolling eyes to myself at the thought of it. haha), more self-reflecting than before, more humble and more grateful...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiking Fuji 2019 for the first time

Assalamualaikum.... Post kali ni panjang sikit sebab aku malas nak buat banyak2 part. 31 Ogos yang lepas, aku dan 10 lagi line up be...