Monday 13 October 2014

Changes


Changes are not easy
nor does it hard
it is all depends on the heart

As for me, making good changes are more challenging than you know...... doing 'bad'.
Especially when you are living in the community where changes are not an everyday thing, hence, the stigma etc.

But if changes are good for me, no one should say otherwise
Although I didn't know what the future holds, what the risk I'm taking or what is the result of my 'change' - I believe in one thing:
Whatever happen, consequences of the decision that I made today, I always have Allah to rely on.

And I hope, this heart will never forget that He is the one who permit whatever happen in my life.

I hope this heart will never forget to say Alhamdulillah.

I hope this heart will never forget that giving more is equal to receive more.

I hope this heart will never forget, how high I fly, the earth is where I belong.

I hope this heart will never feel regret, because history has proven that whatever happen to me in the past, has resulted to a wiser, smarter me- today.

I hope this heart will never forget...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiking Fuji 2019 for the first time

Assalamualaikum.... Post kali ni panjang sikit sebab aku malas nak buat banyak2 part. 31 Ogos yang lepas, aku dan 10 lagi line up be...