Friday 26 April 2013

the conflict with my own lunches

I've post how much I can save if I were to consistently taking my own lunches here 
but most of the thing in this world has their own good and bad effect. it's just how high is the level for each.

The drawback of cooking your own lunches is you've to eat it regardless of the taste =P
Thou I'm not a picky eater, but my tongue cant lie 
Kalau tak sedap, memang itu la rasa dia. 
takleh nak bohong lagi dah.

Itnilah nasib menjadi novice chef
and I'm too lazy to move my bump to buy anything downstairs
dengan panas yang amat itu T__T


so I end up suffering from my own lunch 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiking Fuji 2019 for the first time

Assalamualaikum.... Post kali ni panjang sikit sebab aku malas nak buat banyak2 part. 31 Ogos yang lepas, aku dan 10 lagi line up be...