Monday 15 April 2013

The Scandalous Scandal

Tajuk macam haramm..haha...

How did it start? Forgive me for I cant really remember
I remember we the girls was just having fun
but the nickname remained
even until now

I was the first wife
Shikin was the 2nd
Sara was the 3rd
and the 4th one keep on changing. depends siapa yang nak dibahan

The ranking was determined using FIFO system.
since I was the senior part time member among us 
thus, I declare myself to be the first. padahal saja la kan...hahaha
and the rest tu, they determine themselves =P

and Topek was an obedience kid
he is 1 to 2 years younger than us
layankan saja perangai akak2 ni
when we gedik-ly called him baby
he calmly menyahut. and we can never have enough of it =P

but the truth is, outside work (kepsi) I never contacted him
sebab takde motif pun. so, we remained honey maddu within store compound. 

until one by one resigned from kepsi
then, the teasing pun stop
and the wifey pun jadi la janda =P
and the hubby jadi duda

as a brother, he's a good kid
as a once fake-hubby, he was not that good. memadukan kami girls and also tak bagi duit belanja. 
setakat bagi makan ayam hari2, mampu la beliau. hikhik

i'm not sure whether this explained much
tapi korang boleh bayangkan la macam mana sengal nye ktorg
ada la unrated dialog between us tapi tu semua kalau orang yang tatau, memang konfirm ingat kami bermadu

those that i knew inside kfc, most of them is a survivor themselves
memasing ada cerita tersendiri
and I'm grateful that I knew this people
God makes our path crosses not for nothing


they teach me a lot
ada baik dan ada buruk 

 From left: A.lin, topek and me. Sara was the camera girl. Topek was bullied to be my porter and which he obediently accept. I upah dia dengan roti sardin. ok la tu kan ;) 



This was one of the many happy time there. tak semua happy time ada gambar. some remains as memories. tapi yang tak happy tu confirm2 takde gambar ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiking Fuji 2019 for the first time

Assalamualaikum.... Post kali ni panjang sikit sebab aku malas nak buat banyak2 part. 31 Ogos yang lepas, aku dan 10 lagi line up be...