Thursday 25 April 2013

Love itu passion. Passion itu commitment

No matter how hard I try to love my current profession, 
I didnt find myself feel the passion of it yet
Especially in the current situation
no matter how many time I complains
the fact that 'Life Goes On' coerce me to continue living
atleast between 9am to 6pm =P

It's hard to fall in love I guess 
as hard as forgetting it
and this July would be my 'first anniversary' with this job
and hopefully, by then this job would be sparking my heart with love. 

if this were the road that I meant to be with
that'll bring the best of me
then, please God make me fall in love with it
I desperately need it as I find myself dying between all this files 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiking Fuji 2019 for the first time

Assalamualaikum.... Post kali ni panjang sikit sebab aku malas nak buat banyak2 part. 31 Ogos yang lepas, aku dan 10 lagi line up be...