Friday 3 August 2012

grumpiness feeling


I feel a bit grumpy today…

Not actually in the mood. Is it because of overdose intake of prednisolone? Chait…still try to shift the blame on other things…ngeee….

These few days, my friends have been asking me to meet up, eat2, gossip2...

The thing is, they always forget the fact that I still doing part time job. Their plan would, I dare not to say always but most of the time, were out of the blue. Like, suddenly early in the morning:

“nokss,  jom nak gi jenjalan sabtu ni”

Or “eh, petang ni lepas kelas gi tengok wayang yokk”

Or “aku ingat nak jumpa around 10pm. After tarawikh…” (My friend only mentions to meet on Friday. And I thought it was for breaking fast since most of us are still very excited with Ramadhan mood. I’ve already plan my schedule to work for midnights shift (12am Saturday))

And most of the time, I would have to refuse the out-of-the-blue idea of meeting.
You see my part time job require me to plan atleast one week ahead. Any dating request, or any functions whatsoever, I would take note one week in advance. Therefore, if there is one thing that I really pay attention during my study was---the test date. Haha…

And every month I would have plan how much I want to earn (since my part time job pay according to hours). If let say, they pay me like RM5 per hour and I’m planning to get an extra RM700 the following months, I would plan out my hours for the current month.
RM700 is of net EPF & SOCSO. Therefore, I should add back atleast 11% for EPF.
RM700 x (100% +11%) = RM777
Meaning I need to work for ** hours of time to get RM777
**hours x RM5 = RM777
**hours= RM777/ RM5
               =155 or 156 hours
156 hours/ 8 normal working hours =19.5 days…

Then, I’ll plan timetable for 19 days of the month. Be it on weekdays or weekend, where applicable.
So, that was basically how I plan my part time job every month. I’m an organized person when it comes to planning my budget and part time working hours.

I don’t expect everybody to really understand how or why I do this kind of thing. Enough if they would kindly inform me one week in advance for any events. If ad hoc planning, then most probably I will not able to join. Just like the situation I mentioned above.

And my usual reply would be “sorry noks, ai keje…”

Sedih tahu tak. I can’t really blame them can I?

The thought of putting a full stop to my part time carrier is also kinda depressing since the real life fact is I’m still not financially strong. A few bucks extra per months can really be a great help in time where I less expecting it. Especially with big family of mine, surely it require a big expenses and I feel it part of my responsibility to contribute monthly since I’m among the eldest.

See, it’s not that easy to become a sister or dotter of my family (I cant say for others since I’m not that part of their family). and also not that easy to become a good friend who always there in need. Sometimes i feel really bad for not being able to give the best. anyway, i'll try my best to continue being one ~~~~~

Here I am sighing to my life again. Tak syiok betul la… so, that does basically answer my grumpy mood~~

And not to mention that I’ve already take into consideration to work during this coming Raya. I’ve spent 2 consecutive raya here, so what’s the big deal of making it into 3?? T______T

Ni semua kerana unexpected expenses…hwaaa….tabah la wahai hati. Pengorbanan sekarang demi masa depan…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiking Fuji 2019 for the first time

Assalamualaikum.... Post kali ni panjang sikit sebab aku malas nak buat banyak2 part. 31 Ogos yang lepas, aku dan 10 lagi line up be...