Thursday 13 September 2012

here and there

it has been a confused week so far
with me having pack schedule. audit assignment back to back until end of October.
have roughly 6 assignment ahead. meaning 6 more busy week
it's not that i'm complaining
but i hardly breathing
having to slightly trying to catch things here and there
learn things here and there
and most importantly dealing with my own doubtfulness
i doubt if i ever stay in this line
like forever

and no internet connection on client place
i need to rely on my colleague's wireless hotspot from her smartphone
to cut things short, my activities in the net has been minimalised
i oso have to re-type certain things again and again due to internet connection that sucks all my writing in a glimpse
well, internet can be a wonder world one minute and a disaster in another.
especially in time of emergency or deadline

have been sleeping early this past 2 days. i dooze off around 8pm
but today, i dont know, maybe because of the caffeine intake plus the "enough rest" symptom that my body encounter into
i spent my time watching family outing season 2 and sabrina the teenage witch season 2
i favor FO Season 1 more as it's more funny and more "family" type.
and sabrina, i just love watching her. no other solid reason.

my intention to stay with both atok and wan during the week is just a mere intention
i dont think i can really taking a good care of them while i'm running here and there to work and everything
so, just let it be. plus, they're already in my aunt's house. her house is more suitable plus my cousin is there to watch them over. maybe, i'll pay them a visit tomorrow or before i going back to Shah Alam....

that's about all for the week
and yeah, last saturday i kinda sentap with my bestmate. i dont feel like discussing it here and now. it's just a major disappointment when someone sees me as a person that always see bad things in others. but, in a way, it's a good thing that i know that or else i wouldnt know forever. maybe, things that i've said or done have hurt people in a way that i am too blind to see? who knows? u know u tell. i wont notice my own flaws.
and i dont know that people hiding things from me to prevent me from hurt. the truth is, the hidden things and my curiosity is what hurt most. i hope people around me will open up to me more. and i'm sorry for being insensitive all this long. but i bet, i need to hear more on other people side before jumping into conclusion rite? hmmm...just leave it as it is until i find a suitable time to discuss it face to face.

i hope i wont lose another bestmate coz i'm insensitive
i think i need to isolate myself to give them space to think more
and time for me to actually learn myself.
we'll see what Allah has plan for me
as for now, I do have few planning
not to run away
but to give myself time to learn my mistake and start again.
InsyaAllah, He'll open that path for me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiking Fuji 2019 for the first time

Assalamualaikum.... Post kali ni panjang sikit sebab aku malas nak buat banyak2 part. 31 Ogos yang lepas, aku dan 10 lagi line up be...