Tuesday 4 September 2012


Just when I thought you were going to stay

You continue doing what you do best- disappear

Nah, disappear would be too rough. Let just say you went MIA.

I just starting to be happy for having you back

Guess karma is indeed biatch. What I’ve done, it comes bite me back.

Well Mister, if you are going to be the Karma for my mistake, then, I guess I don’t have much choice other than letting you go-Literally and emotionally.

“Disappointment only exists when there is hope…” (Quote from I-can’t remember)



Been busy this week, and with sprained leg, I find it adventurous to move around like I used to.

Next week onwards until October, I’ll be fully occupied with assignment/fieldwork. I don’t know. The 

passion is just not there, maybe just not yet. That’s why I’ve been feeling a bit odd towards my job here.

I don’t know. I don’t want to make any assumption for what the future hold but I can feel that me and internal auditing here wouldn’t last long.

As always, I’m scared… Lord, gimme strength to face the unpredictable future of mine. I need a lot of it. And YOU would always knew the best for me, then gimme a hint or two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiking Fuji 2019 for the first time

Assalamualaikum.... Post kali ni panjang sikit sebab aku malas nak buat banyak2 part. 31 Ogos yang lepas, aku dan 10 lagi line up be...