Wednesday 15 May 2013

The Goodbye

Last Sunday, we went to Kem Lolo, Gunung Nuang (again).
My plan was to reach the summit but our guide couldnt make it since he was going hiking elsewhere. 
But we did execute our plan, on our own.
However, I would postpone the Lolo's post on next entry.
 
This week, I was assigned for audit somewhere in Senawang.
and I ride home (to Seremban) at 7.30am on Monday morning.
we wrap up our audit visit at 6.30pm and that's when I checked my inbox

I received sms from my mother saying that atok has passed away at 4.50pm
No one was on his side when he passed away
Wan went to Asar's prayer while Ibu went to answer a call

The Doctors had informed us that looking at his condition, his time would be up soon
Little that we expect that 'soon' would be THIS soon. 

I rushed back to Wan's straight after work
recite some Yassin and going  back home to refresh myself before going back to Wan's
my uncles and aunties; my cousins; relatives all rush back the very same day from as far as Kedah, Kuantan to pay their last respect. 

In fact, my uncle in Chicago are expected to reach Malaysia today
for morale support, at least. 

it's great what family would do in time like this; to spread love, to share some love, to provide morale support. 

Atok's was buried in Makam Tuan Haji Syed in Seremban around 10.30am on Tuesday. 
Alhamdulillah the process went well.
In fact, me and the other cucus got the chance to bathe him for the last time. 
like my Pakcu said "semua orang dapat share sikit2"

although I'm not his favourite cucu 
but he has always been my favourite atok

us

he was a proud Policeman (he maintain his short hair and no-beard face like he used to before he retired) , a proud father of 11, a proud atok of 40+ cucus (I lost the count =P )
a proud Malaysian indeed (everytime Merdeka mesti kibarkan bendera luar rumah; he also kept the papercut of articles for our astronouts and banyak lagi) and a loving husband (thou he shows his love by screaming my wan's name everytime he needs something; we know that he just couldnt live without her. a unique way of showing love indeed).

our love for him will never end.
till we meet in Jannah 
Jamaludin bin Samad, may u rest in peace. al-fatihah.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiking Fuji 2019 for the first time

Assalamualaikum.... Post kali ni panjang sikit sebab aku malas nak buat banyak2 part. 31 Ogos yang lepas, aku dan 10 lagi line up be...