Wednesday 18 July 2012

entry pening

Hait...
         few days more before Ramadhan. I'll be celebrating the first week of fasting in Bt Pahat. it'll be my 2nd assignment since I work here. Since I'm a junior, they didn't assign me much assignment-----yet. I kinda miss my hectic life when I was an external auditor. Hari tu cakap da jeran, tapi sekarang rindu. bengong. External auditor may deals with multiple assignments depends on the financial year end of the clients. You bet, when it's peak period (period between the company's financial year end and their general meeting) that time you'll feel like gila already. seriously. as far as my theory concern, that's why the senior auditor/manager/team leader will transform like hungry lion/lioness during that time. mereka pun manusia biasa yang stress T___T
Some company have different way of presenting their accounts and those "unique"2 presentation does makes   my hair tegak..thou not as cute as this little fluffy things (hamster kot nama beliau) =P



Back then, my friends used to tell me I'm a tuff cookies compared to her. but I have my limits. sometimes I'll have emotional breakdown even for small2 thing (My mom won't call me "drama queen" for no reason).. Nway, that's the way it is. I can handle difficult things, I can handle tough job. I can handle travelling alone to places I dont familiar with to complete the audit job, I can handle the yelling and screaming and yada yada of my manager, but I also need to cry myself out. Looking back, those time were hard but it makes me tougher.  And I strongly believe that an auditor should be given high pay. We work our ass off around the clock with work work work and no play. Maybe one day I'll consider joining back the "family"..haha


As for now, let me have a taste on being an internal auditor first. The working paper is different, the job scope is also different and very details. Why is it not as hectic as external? well, maybe because we dont have that much clients as some big firm preferred to set up their very own internal audit department for P&C reasoning. and another reason might be because thou clients have nearly the same financial year end, their AC (Audit Committee) meeting is different from one another. some may have 2 AC meeting depending on their activities and size. I'm still pening2 lalat bila nak draft working paper but I think it should be okay since I  took internal audit subject as my elective. sloow sloww learn balik..=P

Oh, btw i'm looking for a rent house around flora damansara...not a room pls as i'm planning to ask my brother to live with me oso. hmmm...for now, everyday travel back and forth for 40 ++ minutes to my office by motorcycle. lenguh pungkok cheq dik non....

hurm....lately rasa badan da chubby gilos babas...bila agak2 nak start diet balik ni ida oiii????? need to get back in shape but need some inspiration. dulu, ada...sekarang? hampeh. motivate sekejap je pastu datang feel tak kisah balik...dingdong betul la---->hentak kepala ke meja... belum kawin, belum ada anak tigapat org lagi...aiyokk..ritu tetiba semangat gilo ak datang. aerobik berinspirasikan edward cullen. the blood sucking vampire..auuwww...tapi hati sudah tawar since dia declare dengan bella =(
bongek pny alasan...ke nak inspired by faiz khaleed?? ngeh3...compared to sheikh muzaphar, i like him better. maybe sebab senyuman menawan? =D

but he's slowly senyap. no update on his official blog. suratkabar plak memang pemaleh jarang baca..twitter den kampung sikit jarang bukak. so, tadee update. cane nak wat sumber inspirasi nih??hahaha..bongek kuasa dua..dr faiz tamau singgah bg inspiration ke? hahaha...lagi bongek kuasa tiga..
itula kalo da boring dok opis lelama..mula la start merapik2..pastu tunduk bwh nmpk perut,terus sentap..bila duduk peha kembang, sentap lagi..chait.pakai helmet, pipi jd kembung pun sentap..nak usaha pemaleh tak semangat..nak makan ubat2 tak berani..nak gi slimming centre tak mampu. pentatot punye org..hwaaa..

eyh, katne kita tadi, oh opis jauh..tulah, after raya kena menyibuk nyibukkan diri cari rumah dah. jalan jem gilos. even rempits tapi ingat tak mencabar ke? ngan jalan motor kemain lagi lubang2..menyelit2 kete tak bagi can, kalo ujan gigil seluruh badan......

lapor la plak...nak gi nomnom kejap..ngee~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiking Fuji 2019 for the first time

Assalamualaikum.... Post kali ni panjang sikit sebab aku malas nak buat banyak2 part. 31 Ogos yang lepas, aku dan 10 lagi line up be...