Sunday 3 October 2010


at first, i feel like crazy when u leave me. then, i realise y shud i be sad when u seem so happy w/o me. i started 2 find all d possible reasons to make me laugh again. Big girl shouldn't cry. Yup, there are some memory of us. But, if u can ignore it, why cant i? istarted to force myself to accept that we werent made 4 each other. Oh, and those silly thing i used to call it love towards u, i still have it (coz it's real) but i manage to keep it aside...

erm...well, few last words from me- thank Q for being cruel to me. u've made me stronger than before...
dont bother to say Hi when the girl left u...u're on my "X-List" now..list of people to ignore...
uhhh....thanks for the heart-aching experience especially after u had listen to my bad history. oh well, people always said "men are the same"..u never understand me like u used to say. and the cruelest thing would be u do the same as u said u wont..just like my previous history.u lied.oh well, y shud give a damn care bout it now? sayonara...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiking Fuji 2019 for the first time

Assalamualaikum.... Post kali ni panjang sikit sebab aku malas nak buat banyak2 part. 31 Ogos yang lepas, aku dan 10 lagi line up be...