Wednesday 2 March 2016

I am missing .....

...the magnificent view of Victoria in early morning
 
This picture was taken from inside a car. So, please excuse the blurry image. Still, this picture doesn't 100% represent the real thing. You should go and see it yourself.

...the coolness of morning air  
This is the view early morning before we start our 'work'


....Although it was freaking hot, the simplest setting of life, the nature, never cease to amaze me
This was my stay for 2 weeks.

....The fresh veggie and fruits :)
 
I wish I could stay longer, travel more and enjoy more of the nature.
I do have not-so-good experience there, but overall, it was a nice escape.
 
I wish budget is not a problem and I don't have work that awaits me here.
One day, I'll visit again. and I wish it would be soonest possible ;)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*I wish I have the drive to write about Oz. This blog is for my future reference after all....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiking Fuji 2019 for the first time

Assalamualaikum.... Post kali ni panjang sikit sebab aku malas nak buat banyak2 part. 31 Ogos yang lepas, aku dan 10 lagi line up be...