Monday 6 January 2014

Stronger Heart

I've been feeling down before, like I never would walk again 
like i would never smile again
like everything is going to end. 

but I pray
and request for a stronger heart
then the road become tougher

it's not because of the road that my heart stood still
it's because I believe in my prayer, that there would be answer
hence I couldnt stop praying,
until I couldnt really see, that my feet continue walking

but as human I continue forget,
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jangan meletakkan kebahagian pada sesuatu atau seseorang
Kerana tiada satu pun benda atau orang yang bersifat kekal
letakkan bahagia pada hakNya, 
kerana hanya Dia yang lebih berkuasa
(not the exact words, but the same meaning- 13 Jam A380)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiking Fuji 2019 for the first time

Assalamualaikum.... Post kali ni panjang sikit sebab aku malas nak buat banyak2 part. 31 Ogos yang lepas, aku dan 10 lagi line up be...