Thursday 1 June 2017

Overwhelm

Assalamualaikum.
Salam Ramadhan...

This past few months was too overwhelming for me. 
At work, I am busy with the transition phase. 
I was transferred from in-house auditor to New Model
It was a good move (am yet to decide whether it's a good choice) as I am able to learn a lot of new things. Things that I wont know should I remain in my previous post.

During weekend, I'm busy with my extra curriculum activities :P
Hiking, snorkeling, running you name it.
But it was fun and exciting knowing that I can do what I assume I cant do before.

Despite all the fun, my father passed away on 22nd June 17, 5 days before Ramadhan.
The feeling are surreal.
He was sick since 2011, and has been bedridden since late 2015 (if I remember it correctly).
Although he was sick, we always knew that he is there.
But now, the bed where he used to lie on is empty.

MAY specifically is a month of mix emotions.

And currently, I feel so overwhelm.





I dont know how to describe it but  this is what I feel like doing now~~



Happy fasting guys.
May this year bring more barakah in your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiking Fuji 2019 for the first time

Assalamualaikum.... Post kali ni panjang sikit sebab aku malas nak buat banyak2 part. 31 Ogos yang lepas, aku dan 10 lagi line up be...