Wednesday 22 May 2013

Cerita mengkuruskan bodi

The Gym that I registered myself into, 
the one that I mentioned not like any other normal gym (I cant recall when did I mentioned bout it thou. macam kan banyak nau post T__T )
was teaching me a new workout steps yesterday =)
in fact, I think they change the steps every month because I remember learning 3 different steps for the past 3 months. 
and I was very happy and relief
takde la keboringan asyik-asyik buat benda yang sama jee
thou I didnt went to gym every single day, tapi keboringan tu masih la terasa kan kalau asyik buat ituu aje.

I dont want to talk about the body shape thou. hahaha
because I think, my body shape takdee perubahan apa-apa pun
maybe because of the eating lifestyle kot. masih tidak berubah. 
tidak berubah disini didnt mean that I ate a lot of carbs or protein or fats per say
cuma routine makan lewat malam
makan makanan berminyak (hey, cooking oil makes food delicious what. thats why kepsi laku je)
hewhewhew. I think  I have separation anxiety from food kot. kenot go la weih diet macam dulu. cepat kelapaorang =(

but, nevertheless the last time they took my monthly measuring, 
ada sikit penurunan thou it was a tiny percentage ;)
and I was a happy gym-er...akakaka
time itu jela happy. lepas tu balik rumah makan, menyesal terus tak happy2 lagi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiking Fuji 2019 for the first time

Assalamualaikum.... Post kali ni panjang sikit sebab aku malas nak buat banyak2 part. 31 Ogos yang lepas, aku dan 10 lagi line up be...